Jeffrey J. Sadri
Attorney Jeffrey J. Sadri represents employees in the private, state, and federal government sectors involving a multitude of employment situations, including discrimination, abusive discharge, sexual harassment and hostile work environment, failure to promote, and retaliatory discharge. Mr. Sadri assists employees with reviewing and negotiating employment contracts, severance agreements, and separation agreements. He provides clients with zealous representation in an efficient and professional manner. He acts to protect clients’ rights during every stage of the negotiation, administrative, and litigation processes. If you believe you have been mistreated in the workplace, Mr. Sadri will fight to preserve your rights.
In distinct and separate matters, Mr. Sadri also assists businesses in complying with federal and state laws, such as Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, Americans with Disabilities Act, Family and Medical Leave Act, and the Annotated Code of Maryland, State Government Article. Mr. Sadri drafts non-compete, non-solicitation, and severance agreements, as well as handles employment contract disputes, conducts hearings before the Maryland Department of Labor, and performs other tasks to promote the best interests of businesses.
Additionally, for approximately four years, Mr. Sadri served as an adjunct faculty member at the University of Baltimore School of Law wherein he coached the Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Team.
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Baltimore, MD
- J.D. – 2012
- Honors: Inter-American Human Rights Moot Court Team
- Honors: Moot Court Executive Board
- Honors: Research Assistant to Nienke Grossman, Associate Professor of Law
- Honors: International Law Society, Vice President
- Honors: Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, Executive Board
- Honors: Completion of 40 Hours of Mediation Training
- American University, Washington, DC
- B.A. – 2009
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: Political Science
- Minor: Justice
- Title VII’s Prohibition Against Sex-Based Discrimination In The Workplace: How Far Does It Go?, Maryland State Bar Association’s Bar Bulletin, October, 2019
- Of Me We Sing, American University Magazine, April, 2018
- Employee Protections in the Pandemic, April, 2020
- How the U.S. Supreme Court May Affect the Interplay Between Sex-Based Discrimination in Employment Versus in Education, Maryland Bar Journal, 2020
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Maryland Association for Justice, Inc.
- Bar Association of Baltimore City
- Anne Arundel Bar Association
- Business Opportunity Network
Awards and Recognitions
- Super Lawyers Maryland Rising Star: 2020, 2021, 2022
- What’s Up Annapolis? Anne Arundel County Leading Lawyers: 2020
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch – 2021, 2022