Holly M. Gaudon
ATTORNEY AT LAW
Attorney Holly M. Gaudon joined Bennett & Ellison, P.C as an associate in December 2019. Her practice focuses on employment law and personal injury matters in the State of Maryland. A DMV native, Ms. Gaudon moved west to attend school, earning her Bachelor of Arts from The Ohio State University and her Juris Doctor from the University of Dayton School of Law.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Gaudon worked as a Law Clerk for the Maryland Office of Attorney General in the Organized Crime Unit, and was chosen to extern in the Chambers of Magistrate Sharon L. Ovington of The United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio.
Ms. Gaudon truly believes in providing individualized representation for each client. She prioritizes communication and is attentive to her clients and their cases. She is equipped with the knowledge and determination to provide effective counsel and strives for the best possible outcome in every case.
- University of Dayton School of Law, Dayton, Ohio
- J.D. - 2019
- Honors: Dayton Law Moot Court Executive Board, President
- Honors: Semi- Finalist, Region 6 NY City Bar National Moot Court Competition
- Honors: Semi- Finalist, Honorable Walter H. Rice Moot Court Competition
- Honors: Leadership Honors Program
- The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- B.A. - 2013
- Major: Criminology and Criminal Justice Studies
- Minor: Forensic Anthropology
- Maryland, 2019
- Maryland State Bar Association
- The Order of Barristers
- Employment & Labor Law
- Personal Injury